- All the Indonesian people, especially farmers, fishermen, and small scale traders, workers, including migrant workers, and women to be engaged actively in order to make corrections to various trade liberalization policies by providing an alternative based on the constitution of RI and resisting the implementation of the policies proposed for the 9th WTO KTM to be held in December 2013 in Bali.
- Leadership of the entire House of Representatives and other State Agencies, to urge the government to cancel the implementation of policies proposed by the WTO for the 9th KTM in Bali.
- President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and Minister Gita Wiryawan to immediately shut the faucet of imports of food products, including horticulture, meat, and fish as a form of support to Indonesian farmers, fishermen, planters and livestock herders by extending provisions and adding new types of commodity tariffs to Regulation No. 60 Year 2012 on the Import of Horticultural Products.
- President Suslio Bambang Yudhoyono and Minister Gita Wiryawan to ensure the stabilization of food prices ahead of Ramadan, and Eid al-Fitr.
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s government to carry out agrarian reform and adopt an agro-ecological farming model to support the realization of food sovereignty and environmental sustainability.
Koalisi Rakyat Untuk Keadilan Perikanan
Jl. Tebet Utara 1 C No.9 RT.08/RW.01, Kel. Tebet Timur, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan. 12820, Indonesia. Tlp/Fax +62-21 22902055
Koalisi Rakyat untuk Keadilan Perikanan (KIARA) adalah organisasi non-pemerintah yang berdiri pada tanggal 6 april 2003. Organisasi nirlaba ini diinisiasi oleh WALHI, Bina Desa, JALA (Jaringan Advokasi untuk Nelayan Sumatera Utara), Federasi Serikat Nelayan Nusantara (FSNN), dan individu-individu yang menaruh perhatian terhadap isu kelautan dan perikanan.